Setting up a Campaign Page
If you have the Charitable plugin installed and activated, you can add fundraising campaigns and start accepting donations.
This demo features six campaigns, which you can see on the home page.
Add a Campaign
- From your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Charitable > Add Campaign.
- Enter your campaign title. Try something action-oriented or catchy; your goal is to attract people’s attention.
- Add a short description. Aim for something short but sweet that clearly communicates the purpose of your campaign.
- If you have a specific fundraising target, you can add a fundraising goal.
- If your campaign needs to end on a certain date, you can set an end date. Leave this blank for ongoing fundraising campaigns.
- Next, scroll down to the Donation Options area. Here, you can add suggested donation amounts and choose whether to allow custom donations, where the donor can donate any amount they choose.
- Next, click on Extended Description. Write more about your campaign or add photos.
- If you have a lot of campaigns, you can group them by category or tag with the Campaign Categories and Campaign Tags boxes on the right side of the screen.
- Finally, if you have a photo or image to go along with your campaign, you can add this using the Featured Image box.
- Now it’s a good idea to take a look at your campaign. Click the Preview button inside the Publish box to see how your campaign is looking.
- Once you are happy with your campaign, click on Publish. Your fundraising campaign is now live!